Longo Group is the largest used car sales group in the Baltic states. It is fully vertically integrated with its sourcing, diagnostics & repair facilities, as well as after-sales services. The group operates in seven countries (nine entities in total). Longo Group has listed its bonds on Nasdaq, more info on the group can be found here: https://nasdaqbaltic.com/statistics/en/instrument/LV0000860096/company
The Group is searching for a group accounting process manager to oversee the accounting of the current operations and also drive the definition and introduction of new processes and standards together with the growth of a business - both by volume and by diversification of product portfolio.
• Lead and develop an in-house accounting team across the operating entities, manage outsource accountants;
• Oversee and ensure timely monthly closing in high quality of all entities;
• Ensure tax, including transfer pricing, compliance across the group in cooperation with local accountants and CFO;
• Develop and ensure automatic monthly consolidation of all group entities;
• Develop, improve, and maintain accounting processes & respective policies;
• Support business in its growth- e.g., define accounting principles of new products according to IFRS, work together with IT to create tools for efficiently implementing them;
• Prepare annual and quarterly consolidated financial statements according to IFRS; oversee preparation of standalone Financial statements;
• Coordinate annual audits across the Group.
• 5+ years demonstrated track record in senior accounting positions; previous experience as Chief Accountant is a plus;
• Experience in working with iScala is a plus;
• Good understanding and experience in using IFRS;
• Experience with consolidation of international group structures;
• Experience in cooperation with Big 4 auditors;
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team;
• Understanding the importance of stakeholder management;
• Result-oriented and ability to work with clear deadlines and deliverables;
• Strong verbal and written English and Latvian.
• Health insurance;
• Flexible workday starting time;
• Open, flat organization with an international environment;
• Opportunity to change processes and realize your ideas.
Salary starting from 3000 € Brutto.
Send your CV’s to : firstname.lastname@example.org